Thanks for popping by my blog.
I had the fun task of making a 4 year old girls birthday card …. especially different for me as usually in a house of 3 sons and a husband, I’m make a lot of boy cards. 🙂
This little mermaid punch art is widely found around Google-land. She’ so cute… I had to have a go at making her.
- I’ve used my trusty 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch and 1-3/8″ Circle punch to make her body and hair. Now seriously – they are the first punches I ever bought and by far my most commonly used. Must haves!
- I’ve then made her shiny suit using the purdy purdy Glimmer Paper in Champagne (pg 18 in The Holiday Catalogue) punched in the 1-3/4 oval punch and fins from the Two-step bird punch (the wing).
- I’ve worked in a couple of stamp sets too.. The super versatile ‘Up, Up & Away‘ for the birds and sentiment and my new ‘By the Seashore‘ set made an appearance to with the star fish. aaawwwwwe.
- How cute is the new Fancy Fan embossing folder I’ve used in Tempting Turquoise – looks like waves right?? The Perfect Polka Dots Folder – used in Whisper White is as perfect in as usual in so many situations.
- I’ve even pulled my Brayer out of hibernation (and fell in love with it again) to create the soft sky effect.
The inside view……
Must have Products from Stampin’ Up! …….
1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch $29.95
Email me with any questions and to place your orders.