It’s SALE A BRATION time!!! It is our Annual party and it’s where you get the presents!!! You can earn free products by hosting a party, purchasing products or joining to become a Demonstrator yourself. Email or telephone me on 0401 857748 to find out more details!!
To wet your appetite for all the goodies you can earn it’s time for another Artfull Stampers Blog Hop!! You may have hopped here from Karlie’s Blog. I’m stop # 10 on the Hop and I’m glad you’re here sharing in the fun!!
I’ve used the Feeling Sentimental stamp set to make this card. The Penny Farthing bicycle has been stamped in Early Espresso and then cut out and covered in Crystal Effects with a tine sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I’ve then popped it aside to dry. While it was drying I’ve brayered a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Marina Mist and then added lots of interesting stamps from the Daring Adventure stamp set (from Annual Catalouge) and the Tiny Sentiments stamp set in Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Early Espresso and Old Olive.
A piece of Hemp Twine wrapped around and Penny Farthing added with some dimensionals behind.
The Feeling Sentimental set comes with a old phone booth stamp, a ferris wheel stamp and a Celebrate sentiment stamp too. This stamp set and lots of other goodies are in the Sale-A-Bration range this year. Stay tuned to my blog – I’ll have more information about that shortly.
Now click on the link to Madonna’s blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas on Madonna’s blog to inspire you. And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
Don’t forget to leave comment love as you trip along the hop from blog to blog. We like to know what you think about the things we’ve been doing!!
- Madonna Dunn – www.madonnadunn.com.au (Pretty Petites stamps & matching punch)
- Melissa Davies –http://www.beedivinedesigns.com/ a mix but focus on simply sent kit
- Anna – http://mylittlecreativenook.blogspot.com.au/ (a mix!)
- Tamsin Adams – http://tamsinadams.blogspot.com.au/ feeling sentimental cards..
- Alison Barclay – http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au Madison Avenue stamp set.
- Nicole Derendorf http://www.nicolederendorf.com (My Digital Studio of course!)
- Kirraleigh Brooks http://www.kirraskorner.blogspot.com (vintage verses, feeling sentimental)
- Michelle Bartholomaeus http://www.inspiredexpressions.com.au (not sure yet)
- Stamping with Karlie http://www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspot.com a mix of a few things I think!!
- Carolyn Bennie –https://carolynbennieink.wordpress.com
Sale a Bration Blog Hop