I’ve got home today from a fabulous Stampin’ Up! Convention in Brisbane and then my beautiful family joined me and we had a week away doing the theme parks at the Gold Coast…. (check out the photo and the bottom of this post). 🙂
When I arrived home and opened up my computer I found not 1 but 2 great Stampin’ Up! promotions!! Here is the first one…
Best of Stamps
For Stampin’ Up!’s 25-year anniversary, we’re bringing back some of our favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 11 sets, which will release—one set per month—through April 2014. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!
The very first “Best of” is the Best of Flowers and is available in clear-mount #133342 Best of Flowers $25.95
*The single daisy is a never-before-seen image also coordinates with 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle punch; item 127811.
Daisy – Block B, Multiple Daisy – Block C, Hydrangea and Rose Bunch – Block D
Ever wanted to buy a single Stampin’ Up! stamp but not in a set? From now until 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last) we’re excited to offer five single-image stamps for you to choose from!
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to purchase a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer but this month they’re all Block size E.
- There’s no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!
Click on the cute little shopper below to go to my online store to purchase any of these items or perhaps something off of the Retired list. See my last blog post for the links to the retired list.
So what have I been doing this last week? ……….
Happy Stamping …. and remember to live in the sun.